BerryClean has the unique opportunity to reduce the spread and propagation of COVID-19 during these difficult times. In the last two months we have drastically changed the way we operate and have added the following safety precautions to keep all of us safe:
- Practicing social distancing while on the job and ensuring all team members are fit and healthy prior to coming in to work.
- Use of PPE: single-use latex gloves and shoe covers, and masks for every one of team members.
- Disinfecting our Miele vacuums, mops, and equipment between each Clean.
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces and hot spots such as light switches, doorknobs and drawer pulls with bleach.
- Liberal washing of hands with hot water and soap.
- Disinfecting rags with bleach and hot water. We use rags to stay green, however if you would like us to use single-use paper towels during this time we are happy to do so as well (please provide these for your cleaners).
- We have brought transportation in-house and reduced the use of Uber and Lyft as much as possible to lower potential exposure to COVID-19. We apologize for any slight delays that this may cause.
- We are providing our cleaners with special instructions for each and every appointment as necessary. Please advise us if you have any reason to believe that an area may be at high risk for exposure to COVID-19.
To minimize any risks associated with COVID-19 we also recommend the following:
- Take advantage of our key service by leaving a key for us so our teams can enter your home without interacting with you. Let us know if you’d like to store your key with us.
- Feel free to stay in your bedroom or office while the service takes place so that you do not need to interact with the cleaning team. You can also take a walk and get some fresh air while your service takes place, or do any essential shopping you need to do.
- Book one of our Deep Cleans so that every surface in your home is cleaned and disinfected for ultimate peace of mind.
We have been humbled the support we have received from the community and we would also like to contribute, so for the month of May, we are providing free Cleans to frontline workers within our service area on a first come, first served basis. Please help spread the word.
We truly appreciate your business and you can continue to support us by booking with us. We also have a dedicated gift page where you can purchase gift certificates that never expire.
Thank you, stay safe, and we hope to see you soon!